Thursday, August 26, 2010

36 Weeks


36 Weeks Baby Bump

Wow, I am almost 37 weeks pregnant and feeling every bit pregnant! At least I can relax with knowing that if Anna decides to make an early arrival it would be okay because she is considered almost full term. My energy levels are dropping and I am becoming more uncomfortable - especially working my 12 hour shifts which are incredibly taxing on my body. It is very frustrating because I am used to having so much energy to go, go, go. Oh well, I am almost there - the countdown is on!

We had a great time last weekend! Friday night Greg & I had a slumber party with my niece Grace. She is such a joy to have around. We spent the evening baking brownies, playing on the playground across the street, building blanket forts and having story time with Uncle Greg. Love you Grace:)


Story time with Uncle Greg aka 'Ba'

Saturday morning we drove up to Culver, IN to stay with our good friends the Barrett's lake house. Saturday night we were invited to ride around the lake on a catamaran for a friend's birthday celebration. It turned out to be a gorgeous evening and we enjoyed good food and great company.


Me, Alina & Jax at Culver

Bryan & Greg

Greg & I on the Catamaran

Adam & Alina

Jax & Will (He is getting so BIG!!!)


Will, Carter, Natalie & Cash

This is the picture message that greeted me after getting off work last Thursday...how adorable:)

No comments:

Post a Comment