Tuesday, March 30, 2010

15 Week Update

Well, I realize I have been a bit MIA on the blog these past two weeks but there is not too much new to report. In fact, this pregnancy seems completely surreal to me except for the small (or BIG!) changes that I am noticing with my body and yes, I am still waiting for that BABY BUMP! I tell you, I am definitely learning that I need to gain some patience and start to enjoy my time being pregnant. We've had a great (and busy) time these past two weeks spent with good friends and LOTS of basketball! I've included some pictures with my two dear pregnant friends from a cookout we had last weekend. As you can tell, I have a lot of catching up to do!




(Me 14w6d, Molly 24 weeks, Megan 29 weeks)

Our next appt with the MD is in 1 week- I am anxiously awaiting and hope to find out what we're having...we'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment