Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girls Trip to Siesta Key, FL

Last week I joined my Mom and two Aunts for a relaxing girls trip to Siesta Key, FL. We had a fun trip filled with lots of time laying on and walking the beach and going out to eat at delicious restaurants - just the kind of vacation every pregnant girl needs:) I am currently in my 19th week (almost half way there!) and feeling great! I've really enjoyed pregnancy thus far and hope the feeling continues. I haven't felt Anna move yet but I can tell that my baby bump is starting to show. Running is becoming a bit difficult due to my uterus pressing against my bladder - quite a bit pressure- however, I was still able to enjoy my morning runs on the beach in Florida! Unfortunately I did not end up with too many pics from our vacation but I've included one to show a belly shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment