Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Movement

Today has been a very exciting day at work - I am starting to feel Anna's movement:)!!! I don't know if it's helped being on my feet all day but I am definitely feeling 'flutter-like' movement and pressure. Just wanted to share:) Oh and I am including a few pics from fun dinners that we've had with friends recently!

Dinner at Marco's

Greg & I, Meghan, Matt, Ryan & Megan

Our good friend Kat came to visit last weekend! Here we are out celebrating at Ambrosia with the Barretts, Seger's, Casey and her sister:) Kat gave us the cutest pink knit hat - I can't wait to take pictures with Anna wearing it - our first pink item, THANKS Kat:)!!!

1 comment:

  1. Movement?!?! Yay!!! Isn't that the best :) Love all three of you! (and the pups!)

    ReplyDelete