Sunday, June 20, 2010

Babies and Babies!!!

When I started this journey I was fortunate enough to have three of my good friends pregnant along for the ride with me! It has been wonderful support system and we've all enjoyed relating to one another over the past several months. Seeing they have been apart of this blog I thought I would update you on the new arrivals. Megan & Ryan welcomed Carter Thomas Foxworthy on June 13th, 8 lbs 10oz and 21.5in long. I was lucky enough to visit and meet the little peanut this past Thursday. Mom & baby are doing great - he is a very happy, healthy baby and sounds like a great sleeper thus far. Our good friends the Barretts welcomed their newest addition today. William Gaston was born at 1:23, 4 lbs 2 oz 17.5 in long - what an amazing Father's Day gift and thankfully everyone is okay. I truly feel so blessed with this pregnancy and am anxiously awaiting for Anna's arrival - AND I am sure she can't wait to meet her two new little friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment