Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pokagon

This past weekend the entire Hone Family headed up north to Lake James in honor of my Grandmother's 80th Birthday. We had a great celebration together filled with boating, beach time, golfing, dinner at Mulligan's, cocktails on the deck and roasting smores over the bonfire (for those that stayed up late night - no, that did not include me:). All in all it was a fantastic weekend, love you Grandma!


Greg & I (31 weeks)

Williams Family Picture

Hone Family Picture (serious)

Funny Family Photo

On Saturday morning after we all said our goodbye's to one another, Greg & I along with my parents traveled over to our good friends the DeWitt's lake house on lake Tippecanoe. We had a nice, relaxing time together and were able to celebrate Darby's birthday Saturday night. Luckily the boys got in more rounds of golf which made Greg very happy:)

Good News ~
On Monday morning I completed my three hour glucose tolerance test and luckily I passed! No more worries about gestational diabetes - phew!!! Thank you to Jackie and Will for keeping me entertained during my morning of blood draws. My good friend Jackie ended up delivering Will at 33 weeks. Due to complications of pre-eclampsia which developed into HELLP syndrome, Will managed to make his way into the world on Father's Day. It has been a very worrisome month, with constant prayers going out to Jackie and Will. Luckily, Jackie is feeling much better these days and Will is doing amazingly well. He is getting bigger and stronger every day - hopefully will be coming home from the NICU soon. I loved being able to spend some time with this cute one and have an included a picture below. Love you bunches Will bear and Jaxs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment