Friday, May 28, 2010

Almost 6 months :)

I can't believe I am almost 6 months pregnant - time is flying by! I have to say I have been very fortunate with this pregnancy thus far - feeling great and enjoying every minute of it. Greg actually just felt Anna move the other day - her movement is very sporadic and feels like she is flipping and doing sommersaults in my belly. The best time to feel her movement is when I am resting and laying down. It is an amazing feeling and I love having that connection with her. As for other changes that I am noticing this past month, my uterus is continuously moving up and my baby bump is starting to form. I've been unable to run this past week due to uncomfortable pressure and may have to move onto another form of exercise. Fortunately my parents just opened their pool for the season, I have a feeling I'll be spending majority of my time there - especially if it's this hot all Summer long.

Greg & I have been taking full advantage of the beautiful weather this past week with having friends over for cookouts, pool days and working in the garden. Looking forward to a nice, relaxing Summer. We've also continued working on the nursery - furniture is ordered, registering is complete - I just can't wait to pull it all together. Greg also surprised me with our stroller I was hoping for this past week -ahh, the little things that make me happy:)

For this memorial day weekend - I am off for a girls weekend at the Barretts lake while Greg & the boys attend the Indy 500 and festivities. I'll be sure to update once I see the MD for my 24 week appt next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment