Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy Week

What a fun week! I am so happy Grandma Hone is visiting Indy this week. On Tuesday I had to work but came home to a fun dinner with Grandma and my parents prepared by Greg. To top it off, Greg started working on the nursery (picture included:)- I was so surprised! We are still figuring out paint colors but you can see the chandelier, rug and pillow of the bedding. On Wednesday, Greg & I decided to celebrate Cinco de Mayo by having all our close friends over for a delicious Mexican dinner! Turned out to be a great night and we decided this was a great way to break up the work week. Last night we FINALLY celebrated Mom's birthday with an amazing steak dinner with Mark & Elizabeth. Love spending time with my family:)


Nursery (let me know what color you think is best!)

Cinco de Mayo

Cass, Bryan, Jackie, Chad, Matt & Meghan

Matt, Meghan, Greg, Adam, Alina, Ryan & Megan

Cass, Me, Bryan & Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment