Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chicago

Last weekend we had a blast in Chicago filled with fun times with family, friends, Pancreatic Walk, Cubs game and great dinners out! I drove up early on Friday night to see my good college friend and old roommate Katie Fitzgerald. Katie recently received a huge promotion in her career and is moving to Dallas at the end of the month. I was so happy to spend the night catching up with her and she treated me to an amazing dinner at Bristol. So sad that she is moving far away but can't wait to visit her in Texas:) Saturday morning I joined the Williams Family in Lincoln Park for the Pancreatic walk in honor of Grandma Williams. We couldn't have asked for better weather and it was wonderful that we were all able to share in the event together. Afterwards we had a yummy lunch at my cousin Lynn's beautiful condo and it was great to catch up with all my family and cousins - we always have a fun time together. That night I joined Greg and his family downtown at the restaurant Epic to celebrate our niece Elizabeth's 11th Birthday. Unfortunately I missed out on the annual visit to American Girl earlier that day but looking forward to carrying on the tradition with Anna:). Sunday the celebration continued taking in a Cubs game at Wrigley Field and another fun dinner at Sunda. All in all, it was a fantastic weekend!

Family Pancreatic Walk

Grace & I

Cousins

Grace & Caleb

Me, Elizabeth, Greg and Brent at Murphy's before the Cubs game

No comments:

Post a Comment