Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby coming soon!!!

Well, I've had a persistent headache the past 24 hours so after walking with my Mom today she insisted I call the MD. I guess a mother's intuition is always right because Dr. Pease wanted to check me out. My blood pressure was elevated at the Dr.'s so they sent me to Triage to monitor my pressures and get my blood work. My blood work is okay though my platelets are low and my BP's are still high. I think with my swelling and headache they're worried about preeclampsia. SO I am now admitted until I gave this baby:). I have been having contractions though they're not painful, they are planning to induce me:). So excited to meet this baby girl!!! Of course I am totally unprepared since my Mom and I came here right after walking- no shower or bag packed. Luckily Greg is on his way. Will keep you updated:)

No comments:

Post a Comment