Thursday, September 9, 2010

Third Year Anniversary

Three years ago...




Yesterday marked our three year Anniversary. Who would have guessed three years ago that we would be about to embark on the new challenge of parenthood?! We had a wonderful evening together, celebrating by having a date night at the restaurant Recess. It is a set four course menu and it was delicious! Greg especially enjoyed the wine parings along with each entree. Though we said no gifts, Greg surprised me with a new Flip Camera - looking forward to capturing all the moments with Anna. I feel so fortunate to have such an amazing husband who has been so supportive throughout my pregnancy and can't wait to share this next chapter of our lives together.

Today, I went to the MD for my 38 week appointment. I am now fully effaced and 1 whole cm dilated! Again, the MD told me I could be like this for the next couple of weeks:( I have a feeling Anna is very comfortable and is in no rush to come out anytime soon. I have definitely reached that anxious stage- wondering when labor is going to happen. I have my emotional ups and downs due to my raging hormones. Greg nor I are sleeping very well these days - mostly thanks to me for frequently getting up throughout the night, trying to get comfortable. I am trying to keep positive thoughts- I know this will all be worth it once Anna arrives. Looking forward to girls night tonight, hopefully it will help relieve some of my anxiety and stress:)

Here is a sneak peek picture from my maternity pictures that Morgan Matters took a couple of weeks ago - can't wait to see the rest soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment